- What Information we collect about you and how it is used
1.1 Contact Us Form
When contacting us, we request your name, email address, telephone number and details of your event. These are transmitted via email to our customer services team who use the information to deal with your query. This information is never shared outside of Hungarian Hall.
In some circumstances, the data may be stored in our internal support system for further action. This data is stored indefinitely for reference, but you may request its deletion by contacting us.
- Your Rights
You have a number of individual rights relating to the processing and storage of your personal data. They are as follows:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Further information can be found at the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
- Withdrawal of consent, erasure, and information access
Please contact us using the details outlined in the section labelled Data Controller if you wish to do any of the following:
- To withdraw your consent for activities for which you have previously consented
- To request a copy of the information that we hold on you
- To request the deletion of information that we hold on you
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit to identify you. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide relevant information to you.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|Google analytics cookies||__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz||Cookies used to collect information about how our
visitors use our site.
We use this information to improve your experience.
More information here:
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- How to contact us
- Data Controller
- Data Protection Officer